You can refer yourself to the musculoskeletal (MSK) service without having to see a GP, using Phio, a state-of-the-art digital assessment tool which is accessible, online, 24/7 (you must have access to a mobile phone to proceed with this). Phio will take you through a series of questions, and will generate a referral to the MSK service where appropriate*. After this is reviewed, you will be offered an appointment with the most appropriate service, such as telephone or face-to-face physiotherapy, or you may be invited for further assessment of your problem.
To get started with your assessment click the Phio link above.
*The majority of MSK problems can be self-referred, but some may require further assessment before a referral is appropriate, so you may be directed to see another healthcare professional first.
Covid Vaccination Centre
The vaccination programme is now solely located at:
- Festival place, Basingstoke, RG21 7BA
- Open 7 days a week 1100-1700.
- Walks in welcome for >12 years old
- The site is open for all doses (no AZ by walk in)
- Bookable by NBS (119 or https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/ ) and by texts from your practice
- 5-11 year old patients are only by appointment
- There is FREE PARKING for all patients who have a vaccination at Festival Place
Please note the Spring booster programme is for the over 75s and immunocompromised - if you have queries please send a question via econsult to your practice
Patients who are not eligible as per the JCVI guideline will be turned away from sites as legally we are not covered
Eligibility can be found here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-spring-booster-resources/a-guide-to-the-spring-booster-for-those-aged-75-years-and-older-residents-in-care-homes